When: 28 January 2018, Sunday
Where: Raffles City Convention Centre, Stamford Ballroom
Back for the 13th year running, First Mums’ and Dads’ Congress 2018 welcomes all new parents-to-be to sign up for a session of informative and interactive activities!
During this seminar, experts from Thomson Medical Centre share tips and advise what you need to know about being a 1st time parent, from breastfeeding to making delivery decisions and traditional confinement practices.
- Registration & Booth Interaction
- Breakout session (Baby Care Bootcamp)
- Mastering Breastfeeding – Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting – by Dr. Wong Boh Boi, Senior Lactation Consultant, Thomson Medical Centre
- Navigating Your Pregnancy Journey – From conception to delivery and, beyond – by Dr. Beh Suan Tiong, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Thomson Medical Centre
- Traditional Confinement Practices – Busting Myths & Easing the Transition – Ms. Seah Ai Wei, Head Physician, Thomson Chinese Medicine
- Break & Booth Interaction
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding? Get Savvy About Food & Supplements – by Mr Derrick Ong, Accredited Dietitian, Eat Right Nutrition Consultancy
- Essential Tips for New Parents – Dr. Ang Ai Tin, Consultant Paediatrician & Neonatologist, Thomson Paediatric Centre
- Lucky Draw
- Goodie Bag Collection
Each participant will receive a goodie bag worth $150 SGD.
Visit https://fmdc2018.tickledmedia.com/ to grab your tickets or find out more information on the speakers and programme.